We are delighted to be partnering with Run Mummy Run to bring you a challenge, where you decide your personal goal! Our aim is to make this challenge as inclusive as possible, so everyone can take part. It’s all about making a personal commitment to yourself, to help keep you motivated throughout 2020.
We aren’t limiting this challenge to running either; it’s your pledge and your lifestyle goal! It could be a running-related goal – set yourself a target annual mileage or complete your first half-marathon, for example – or maybe you want to complete your first skydive this year and face your fear of heights! All we ask is that you when you submit you send us your evidence please do so alongside a selfie with your pledge card. Why not also take to social media and share your selfie using #RMRchallenge to any of our social media channels.
- Exclusive Run Mummy Run Snug on completion of your annual challenge
- Motivational community support from both Run Mummy Run and Virtual Runner UK
- Run Mummy Run pledge card to write your personal goal
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR SNUG
- Set yourself a personal goal to complete in 2020
- Download, print off and complete your pledge card and share it on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages using #RMRchallenge. Please also upload your pledge information when you come to submit your evidence to our site.
- The challenge will run from 1st January 2020 – 31st December 2020
- You can submit your evidence whenever you achieve your goal – this can be a photo showing your skydive, annual swim target or evidence from your fitness devices as examples.
- Once your evidence has been approved, we will send out your snug. Please note that the earliest any snugs will be dispatched is end of February 2020 to allow us time for them to arrive to us.
Submissions for 2020 will be required by 5th January 2021 at 5pm to claim your snug. We only require one submission once you complete via the ‘My Races’ Section of the website.
Once you submit your proof of your pledge challenge completion, your snug will be posted within 5 working days. The exception is snugs might not be posted until March if you achieve super early.
There will be no results table for this challenge.